- Download sample form
Establishment of College :
Amalner is one of the most important cities in Khandesh, due to its rich cultural, religious, historical, industrial, social and educational heritage. It is situated by Bhusawal- Surat Western Railway line, 56 K.M. away from Jalgaon and 36 K.M. away from Dhule. By taking into consideration, the increasing population of Amalner city and educational needs of rural students, the president of Dhandaimata Education Society, Nanasaheb D. D. Patil and vice-president, Abasaheb V. T. Patil decided to establish a college in Amalner. Accordingly, since 1999, a senior college affiliated to North Maharashtra University (ref. letter no. nmu/5/1878) was started on 6th June 2000 and has been progressively working since then.
Special Features of Our College:
- Spacious building with pleasant surroundings.
- Well equipped sports department and wide play ground.
- Resourceful and complete library.
- A special guidance center for girl students.
- A guidance center for competitive exams.
- Various scholarships for needy and promising students.
- Associations of various subjects on college level.
- Staff Academy.
- Counseling center for students.
- N.S.S. and Student Welfare Department
- Department of Adult and Continuous Education.
- A special attention to the personality development of students.
- ‘Earn and Learn’ scheme for students.