For online Scholership log in and register on the following website of the university
https://mahaeschol.maharashtra.gov.in (Click this link)
Fees concession and Scholarships: E.B.C. – for the students who belong to Economical Backward Classes
- 1. This Government scheme is for those students whose parents have annual family income less than 15000/-.
- 2. Students belong to this category need to fill up the prescribed form given by college office. Students from rural area need the signature and stamp of Sarapanch of the village and urban students need the sign and stamp of gazetteer officer on the income certificate.
Scholarships for SC, NT, OBC and SBC Students
https://mahaeschol.maharashtra.gov.in/MahaEschol/Scholarships (Click this link)
Students belong to ST category :
https://etribal.maharashtra.gov.in(Click this link)
- 1.There are separate forms of scholarship for the children of freedom fighters. Please contact college office for detail.
- 2.Scholarship for meritorious student offered by Government of Maharashtra.
- 3.Student can be benefited with only one scholarship from above mentioned schemes.
1. Poor and needy students can get extra scholarship/amount from student welfare fund. 2. Students shall provide factual and true information for Government scholarship schemes. Any false information shall be considered offense and shall be liable for legal prosecution. 3. Notices regarding above mentioned scheme shall be displayed on college noticeboard. It is fully student’s responsibility to fill up forms within particular time limit. Late forms shall not be considered for any scheme.